RTS' Project Management Office (PMO) staff has the professional experience, technical expertise and PMP certification (through the Project Management Institute) to manage complex projects domestically and globally.
Guided by your overall business requirements, RTS' Project Managers (PM) lead cross-functional project teams to plan, implement and manage deployment projects using consistent and proven "Best Practice" project management methodologies.
RTS' PM ensure compliance to mutually agreed upon project parameters and schedules and provide the planning, scheduling and management of all assigned resources.
PM deliverables and services include:
- Create a custom Statement of Work (SOW)
- Assign required resources to core team and define roles and responsibilities
- Work with customer staff and members of RTS' project team to determine
- Develop an integrated Project Plan consisting of a detailed Work Breakdown Structure, Milestones, Project Schedule(s), Resource Plan, Risk Management Plan and other documents necessary to manage the responsibilities of the Project
- Conduct project kick-off meetings with all team members
- Manage project activities, balancing risk, cost and schedule to achieve successful project implementation
- Manage project activities between RTS and customer locations
- Administer project change control
- Obtain and manage third-party resources, as required
- Transition systems and processes to appropriate operations or support organizations
- Prepare and review final schedule and cost reports
- Conduct final project critique and review
- Review and present documents and related information to customer representatives, as required
RTS' PM smoothly transitions deployment projects from the requirements
gathering through the implementation phases, ensuring conformance
to contract and SOW requirements. PM are empowered to escalate
issues within RTS and drive problem resolution.
Since requirements vary between projects, each request must be sized and evaluated individually to develop a custom SOW.
Please contact your RTS representative.